- www.alsg.org.uk Advanced Life Support Group (ALSG) - The Advanced Life Support Group began life in 1990 and became a registered medical education charity in 1993. The organisation exists to "preserve life by providing training and education in life saving techniques".
- http://www.boundtree.co.uk/Scripts/default.asp Boundtree - Bountree supply the medical equipment for Sandpiper Bags and provide BASICS Scotland members with a 10% discount.
- http://www.basics.org.uk/ British Association for Immediate Care (BASICS) - Formed in 1977, BASICS is a registered charity which acts as the national co-ordinating body for both schemes and individuals providing Immediate Care throughout the United Kingdom.
- http://www.resus.org.uk/ Resuscitation Council (UK) - The Resuscitation Council provide education and reference materials to healthcare professionals and the general public in the most effective methods of resuscitation.
- http://www.trauma.org. Trauma.org - Trauma.org is an independent, non-profit organisation providing global education, information and communication resources for professionals in trauma and critical care.
- www.ski-injury.com - A website uniquely devoted to information on snow sports injuries and their prevention.